Beauty Tips From Around The World
Wouldn’t you love to use fewer creams, wear less foundation, or better yet, feel beautiful without a dab of make-up?
Finally, scientists are discovering more about nature’s greatest beauty secrets to give you the results you’re looking for!
Prevent wrinkles and premature aging; enjoy soft, smooth, glowing skin; fight gravity and defend against wrinkles; promote elasticity to keep skin firm; balance hormones for a healthier you. When you use
When you use essential oils you are taking care of yourself in a healthy way, not just covering imperfections or temporarily plumping your skin.
We all want glowing skin… but exactly how do you get gorgeous skin right?
Below I include the best beauty secrets and tips every women should know collected from beauty gurus around the world.
It didn’t take long to discover that I had been wasting money on dangerous and ineffective over-the-counter skin creams.
Worse yet was to discover these creams were toxic cocktails that accelerated aging. But yet, they wonder “How can I get beautiful Skin Overnight?”
Most women are clueless and allowing themselves to be fooled by the multi-million dollar beauty industry.
This discovery encouraged me to write this article, to reveal the shocking truth about what women are putting on their faces and bodies. Wanna know how to glow up in 2019? Then keep reading :)!
The Natural Glow Makeup Look
What are you putting on your face and body?
First on your glow up to do list, take a look at the ingredient label on the products you use daily. Go ahead, i’ll wait.
If you see ‘fragrance’ listed, you can pretty much guarantee that you are exposing your skin to toxins that not only age you beyond your years but also wreak havoc with your health as these toxins are absorbed into your bloodstream.
Other toxic ingredients are Parabens, Phthalates, and Formaldehyde. I’ll wait for you to grab your products and check out the label.
Great, you’re back!
Here are a few amazing facts about Essential Oils that you may not know…
- Essential Oils don’t sit on top of your skin like many synthetic beauty creams – they penetrate the layers of your skin to renew skin cells that slow aging.
- Recent advances in nutritional research are showing that it really is possible to protect your skin and even make it look younger without harsh chemicals, Botox, or surgery by providing it with Essential Oils your skin so desperately needs for nourishment and hydration.
- Antioxidant levels are powerful and are extremely important for maintaining healthy skin and a healthy body.
- The regenerative properties are effective with the right minerals and nutrients present to help retain skin elasticity, hydration, and firmness.
- Essential Oils have an amazing ability to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles and decrease the depth of wrinkles, making them considerably less noticeable.
- The right combinations of Essential Oils targeted for different skin care needs provide powerful properties to normalize oil production, reduce the signs of aging, and refine skin texture.
With Essential Oils, not only can you change the appearance of the age of your skin, but you can rejuvenate your skin; reverse years of damage.
The Best Beauty Tips For Skin And Hair
There’s nothing like the rush of excitement that comes from seeing real results.
Or the warm glow you get when people can’t stop talking about how good you look.
I want to get this article in front of all women so they too can experience for themselves the remarkable, healthy, beautifying results of Essential Oils.
For example, Carrot Seed Essential Oil is rich in beta-carotene, vitamins A, B, C, D, and E, as well as essential fatty acids.
It has a nearly magical rejuvenating effect on the skin, to not only soften and smooth the skin but to assist with cell growth and skin rejuvenation.
Out of all the anti-aging Essential Oils, Carrot Seed Essential Oil is one of the best due to the fact that it is packed with so many vitamins.
Best Beauty Tips 2019 Involve Essential Oils
So, what are Essential Oils anyway?
Essential Oils are naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds found in seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants.
An oil is ‘essential’ in the sense that it contains the ‘essence of’ the plant’s fragrance – the characteristic fragrance of the plant from which it is derived and contains very powerful therapeutic and anti-aging properties.